Written by Nolwhel
on 7 November 2013 à 12:55
Chocolate paste or peanut butter
Mold for individual cakes
and Oreo of curse !
1. Melt the butter and chocolate in a saucepan. Turn off heat.
2. Add the sugar. Mix together. Add the eggs and flour. Mix again.
3. Make a little Bottom of the mixture in every mold
4. Place one Oreo (in every mold)
5. Make on a cover of chocolate paste
6. Repete the movement one or two times (According to your choice and to the size of the mold)
7. Cover the "oreo tower" by mix
8. Put the mixture into a buttered oven dish. Bake at 175°C for 25 minutes.
9. Let the brownies cool
It's ready !