Last week, I did some cupcakes, and I think that it was a good idea to give you my recipe so! we can start!
For the cupcakes you need:
- 180g flour
- 120g sugar
- 1/2 baking powder
- 120ml milk
- 2 eggs
- cupcakes tins
1) Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder
2) Add milk, beaten eggs and mix well.
3) Preheat oven to 180°C conventional or 160°C fan-forced.
4) Add the vanilla extract to your mixture.
5) Spoon mixture into the cupcakes tins until each cases is one third full. Bake for 15-20 minutes
for the frosting (chocolate) you need:
- 200g chocolate
- 150g soft butter
- 200g icing sugar
1) cut chocolate in pieces and melt it. Mix well.
2) In a bowl, mix butter and sugar with a mixer (be careful with sugar). The mixture must be creamy. Add chocolate, mix well.
3) Reserve to fresh until the mixture becomes solid enought to be spread without running
decorate your cupcakes and eat them!!
enjoy your meal!
CommentsNo comments yet
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires