2 slices of Parma ham for a person
a pear for a person
bunch of thyme
1. Put two slices of ham on cross on the plate.
2. Put pieces of roquefort, a half of pear and walnuts in the middle of the cross.
3. Sprinkle with thyme.
4. Pull down the slices of ham like a gift wrap.
5. bake until the preparation be golden brown
6. Cut the other half of the pear in slices.
Like this :
It's ready !
Par Nolwhel le 7 November 2013 à 12:55
Chocolate paste or peanut butter
Mold for individual cakes
and Oreo of curse !
1. Melt the butter and chocolate in a saucepan. Turn off heat.
2. Add the sugar. Mix together. Add the eggs and flour. Mix again.
3. Make a little Bottom of the mixture in every mold
4. Place one Oreo (in every mold)
5. Make on a cover of chocolate paste
6. Repete the movement one or two times (According to your choice and to the size of the mold)
7. Cover the "oreo tower" by mix
8. Put the mixture into a buttered oven dish. Bake at 175°C for 25 minutes.
9. Let the brownies cool
It's ready !
Par KING-JULIAN le 7 November 2013 à 12:50
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 0 minutes
Ingredients : ( for 4 people )
-12 Jacques scallops fresh or frozen ( only the white flesh )
-10 tablespoons olive oil
-1 bunch of fresh basil
-1 green limon
-1 teaspoon of liquide honey
-salt and pepper
Preparation of the recipe :
Slice thinly shells ( if they are fresh , put them in the freezer for half an hour to decide more easily )
Arrange on the plates.
Prepare a vinaigrette with olive oil , the lime juice , the honey , the chopped basil. Salt and pepper.
Put the vinaigrette on the slices shells and put in the fridge one hour before to serve.
Par Celine F le 8 October 2013 à 21:45
One of my favourite meal and way of prepare Salt cod (because there are a lot of way to do it.) This is also one of the meal of Portuguese wedding. It is very current and so good !
Ingredients you will need :
4 pieces of Salt cod (beautiful one, bigger one.)
Don't forget to desalinize the fish during the day before eating it. !!!!!!
In a saucepan with oil, fry the onion with the Salt cod and
in the same mining time, make a mashed potato and add butter and milk. Then, take
a container and put into in (in order) : The Salt cod, the onion fried and at the end the
mashed potato. (In the real recipe they add mayonnaise just below the mashed potato
for the crunchy but we don't, because it's too greasy.
LOOK AT THIS
Par AmandaL le 4 October 2013 à 09:56
1/4 cup butter, melted
4 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
How you must do it:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, stir together butter, mustard, and honey. Set aside. In another bowl, mix together bread crumbs, pecans, and parsley.
- Brush each salmon fillet lightly with honey mustard mixture, and sprinkle the tops of the fillets with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake salmon 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until it flakes easily with a fork. Season with salt and pepper, and garnish with a wedge of lemon.
Par KING-JULIAN le 4 October 2013 à 09:54
Ingredients : ( For 4 people )
-4 heaped tablespoons floor
-40 g of butter
5/6 teaspoons of sugar
Peel and cut the apples into cubes.
Place in a baking dish.
Mix flour and butter with your fingers until the preparation has the consistency of sand.
Add sugar and mix.
Put this mixture over the apples
Bake 20 minutes thermostat 210°C.
Turn the oven off and let the crumble 5-10 minutes in the oven.
Enjoy the warm.
Enjoy your meal !!!
Par Nolwhel le 6 June 2013 à 11:58
A tear of Orange blossom
And as much as sugar as you want, the best is to taste ;)
Mix in order
It's better if you lift to rest several hour but you can make it now.
Take a pan on the middle fire with a little of oil
take a full ladle (une louche) of pastry
place it in on the middle of the pan without spread out
Wait a moment that it make bubbles
And return it .
IT'S READY !
I recommend you to serv it with a taplespoon of fresh cream or vanilla icecrem and maple syrup or honey !
Good Lunch ;)
Par Celine F le 16 April 2013 à 21:20
I wanted to share with you some recipes of my origins so here it is :)
- First, you'll need :
500 g of potatoes
Salted cold fillet (of course you have to bone the fish)
You'll have to bone the fish 24h before, then, cut it in a little pieces. The potatoes have to be crushed. Then, mixed the fish with the potatoes, the parsley and the eggs. You will take a little of the preparation and put it in a spoon, you will have two spoon, and will change from spoon to spoon until you'll have a good shape then put your final preparation in the oil.
Par Marin3 le 7 March 2013 à 15:09
Last week, I did some cupcakes, and I think that it was a good idea to give you my recipe so! we can start!
For the cupcakes you need:
- 180g flour
- 120g sugar
- 1/2 baking powder
- 120ml milk
- 2 eggs
- cupcakes tins
1) Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder
2) Add milk, beaten eggs and mix well.
3) Preheat oven to 180°C conventional or 160°C fan-forced.
4) Add the vanilla extract to your mixture.
5) Spoon mixture into the cupcakes tins until each cases is one third full. Bake for 15-20 minutes
for the frosting (chocolate) you need:
- 200g chocolate
- 150g soft butter
- 200g icing sugar
1) cut chocolate in pieces and melt it. Mix well.
2) In a bowl, mix butter and sugar with a mixer (be careful with sugar). The mixture must be creamy. Add chocolate, mix well.
3) Reserve to fresh until the mixture becomes solid enought to be spread without running
decorate your cupcakes and eat them!!
enjoy your meal!
Follow this section's article RSS flux
Follow this section's comments RSS flux